l A Stiff neck
l Lymph glands start to swell
l Skin rashes start to re-surface
l I choke on things, even my own saliva be it driving down the road or just walking every-day life. (My throat just doesn’t seem to work.)
l I drop things
l I lose my balance
l I get from checkered spot and lights in my eyes to the point I can’t see past them, even all the way to grey or black outs.
l I get diarrhea that is fluorescent Orange or Yellow (this is all when I've had too much exposure)
l Back and guts hurt
l Hair starts to fall out like a shedding animal
l Eyes turn watery and itchy
l Fatigued or/ and flu like
l Heart palpitations
l Muscle cramps/ Charlie horse
l Ringing ears
l Depression when there is no reason.
l Profuse night sweats and day sweats that absolutely saturate blankets or clothing, even days after extensive exposure.
l Anxiety (example: Too long on a cordless or corded phone, and I turn into a rattled wreck, shaking, sugar issues, forgetfulness.
l Terrible bloating and gas build up
l Speech, tongue gets twisted/ typing on electronics gets twisted, for both my son and I. (like coordination is not connecting mind to action.) I corrected my son on his typing errors for months, and was shocked when I proof read one of mine some time later, and realized that I had started doing it too. eg: “started” might end up “strated”..thought and coordination out of sync...
l I go to say or write something, and then in a split second completely forget what it was, sometimes even in the middle of a sentence when I've had much exposure to the electrical.
l Starving hungry, even if I just ate a very nutritious meal and felt comfortably full in my stomach, but yet starving feeling. (leaking cells)
l Aching jaw bone (temporomandibul joint)
l Extreme inflammation in stomach
l Hand writing becomes extremely messy after over-exposure. (Adrenal stress)
After a year of getting out of the home I contacted the electric company, I asked them to remove all wiring and service from the home. They shut the power off but left the meter running or powered up. I called back and requested it all be removed from the yard, once more. The electric company came in two months later informing me that they refused to remove the meter or wiring in the drive unless I signed a form allowing them to remove the power poles. They removed the 3 power poles up the drive then proceeded to remove them all back to the next neighbor’s property 4 kilometers down the main road. (all poles I had paid $35,000.00 to have put in when we moved in, no reimbursement ) ..still A blessing ultimately.